Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Unicorns of the Black River

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:01 am

Night sucked in some air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:02 am

Flame soon heard the sound of running water, "Almost there.." he said and saw a light ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:04 am

Night coughed a bit.She started getting blue patched on her coat.(she's turning into a sky unicorn because of her power)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:08 am

Flame stopped walking when he came to the waterfall, he turned and saw Night getting blue patches, "You turning into Sky Unicorn?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:13 am

Night shrugged."Proberly remember that I bring storms and stuff?"she nickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:14 am

Flame nodded, "Do you want to turn into a Sky Unicorn?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:16 am

Night sighed."I don't know Flame,I mean whats the difference from other unicorns?It's just like humans and their types"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:17 am

Flame shook his head, "I don't know" he replied, "Oh, and be careful when you say humans" he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:18 am

"Why"she nickered."The waterfall is beautiful"she nickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:20 am

"Well, you should be careful when you say humans because theres been a few cases when a unicorn has said that and then they came, but it's extremely rare," he said.

"Look, the waterfall goes into solid rock, no pond or river or stream at the end of it," he said as he trotted up the waterfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:21 am

Night nodded slowly.She trotted up to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:25 am

Flame stared at it, he put his leg where the waterfall was going, it went through the rock, he gasped and jumped back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:26 am

"Glamor"she whispered."I'm going though"Night nickered.She started towards were Flame's leg had gone though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:27 am

"Your going into it?!" Flame exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:29 am

Night nodded."Why be scared?Nothing should stop us from doing what we please and I want to see what's down there and whose put glamor here"she nickered."So I'm going down there and you can come if you want.Your choice,my nature is curious so this is what I'm going to do.I'm going to step where your leg went though"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:30 am

"I'll come also," he said and stood next to Night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:32 am

Night nodded.She began to step forward.her graceful legs moving like a shadow.Her mane clung to her neck and her tail was held high.Her head lifting up like some goddess.Her coat shone like an evening star and her coat like the moon.Her legs started stinking into the "rock"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:34 am

Flame watched her, he sighed and went to where she was and felt himself going down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:34 am

Tyora snorted, she was deep into the cave with the thousands of glowing crystals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:35 am

Night stod proudly in a underground cave.The black river droplets clung to the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:36 am

Flame shook his head and opened his eyes, he saw Night and nickered quietly, "Where are we?" he said, walking slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:38 am

Tyora herd footsteps in the cave, she trotted out to them ''This way;''

Last edited by FriesianFantasy on 30th May 2008, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:38 am

"Underground cave.Don't neigh too loudly in case the roof falls in"she nickered softly.AShe slowly started stepping forwards into the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:39 am

Flame saw Tyora, he looked around, "Are we under the black river?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted30th May 2008, 6:41 am

''No,'' ''You are under the black river's waterfall/pond'' ''It wont collapse, i know it wont'' her horn started to swiril fog around it [[See pages 91 92 93 or 94 to see her pic] then the tip of her horn brightened, ''This way,''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Unicorns of the Black River
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next