Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Unicorns of the Black River

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 4:41 am

Fleece smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 4:44 am

Eternal looked at Fleece "Why the long face?" He poundered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 4:50 am

"Nothing"she nickered."it just is sad to remember that sometimes uncirons can't see you"she nickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:20 am

Flame sighed and grazed a bit.

Death starting galloping, he found his way onto a hill overlooking the forest, "Woah," He whispered to himself and looked down at the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:23 am

Night sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:26 am

Eternal walked around the front of fleece and too her side "I can See you" He replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:29 am

Fleece smiled."And I'm glad"she nickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:29 am

Flame stood up, snow began to fall gently.

Death looked up, snow was falling harder up on the hill. He snorted and galloped down, he looked back at the view from the hill before coninuing down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:32 am

Night smiled at the snow.Then like it had never been,her infected shoulder disappeared to show a healthy shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:33 am

Eternal looked up at the falling snow "I am too" He replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:36 am

Flame looked at her shoulder, and smiled, "It's healed," He said and nuzzled her.

Death galloped back to where Flame and Night were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:37 am

NNight looked at him."How did you know I had a sore shoulder?I hid it with magic"she nickered.

Fleece smiled at him."I wasn't always a ghost unicorn.Once I had a loving herd with a sister whose nickname was Night but then I was killed and now I'm a ghost unicorn"she nickered.

Night felt a cold wind on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:40 am

Flame smiled,"I just knew," He said and nickered to Death.

Death smiled he walked over to Flame and Night, he looked at the snow falling silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:42 am

Night smiled and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:51 am

Flame sighed, he walked over to the river and looked at it, the river flowed fast, Flame cocked his head, it was flowing faster then usual.
Death walked up to him, "What's wrong?" He asked.
"River is flowing faster then usual.. Nothing much," Flame replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:53 am

Night cantered up to them.She dipped her horn into the water and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:55 am

Flame watched Night. The snow fell into the river and melted as soon as it hit the water.

Death sighed, he watched the river and the snow melt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:56 am

When Night took her horn out of the water it was glowing blue.Night shook her horn until it turned clear again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 5:58 am

"Woah," Flame said. He looked at Night.
Death put his leg into the water, the water was freezing, "Woah that water's cold, considering it melts snow," He said and pulled his leg out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 6:00 am

Night looked at them."It's different it's magic"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 6:03 am

Flame nodded, he smiled at her, and walked back and forth and looked at the river.

"Oh," Death said and stared at the river, he looked at Flame and Night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted6th July 2008, 11:22 am

[Make a new rp, this one is geting borin' DX, like one about pegasus, rrr somthin]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted7th July 2008, 12:32 am

Night looked at the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted7th July 2008, 2:32 am

Flame sighed he laid down and snorted softly.

Death nickered, he pawed the ground and started grazing at a patch of grass.

[Gonna make a sequel to this]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted7th July 2008, 2:33 am

(sequel?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 27 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Unicorns of the Black River
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next