Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Lucky Stars Horse Ranch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:15 pm

Blaze heard shooter and turned her head. She nudged her foal and they turned around and cantered down the pasture. Stevie climbed over the fence and walked over to the stable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:16 pm

Will pulled Shooter to a halt and dismounted. He patted the stallion and put him back in his stall. He untacked and groomed him before locking the stall behind him as he left and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:18 pm

Mandy put her head out of her stall and grabbed Wills hat. She backed up and bobbed her head. She pawed the ground and nickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:19 pm

Oops...

Last edited by FriesianFantasy on 22nd June 2008, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:20 pm

Chimera nickered and quickly stuck her head out of the stall, she looked at Will and nickered again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:20 pm

Will laughed as he turned towards Mandy. He reached in the stall and to his hat. "Give it back." he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:21 pm

Mandy backed up agian and pawed the ground. Stevie saw mady and walked over. "drop it mandy." She said. Madny dropped the hat and pawed the hat agian. "she likes taking things." She said. Mandy neighed nad perked her ears forwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:22 pm

FriesianFantasy wrote:
Name:Jesse
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Brown
Wearing:
Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmZNdWJmNlktM1JHcEZJZkFIeFg1S3cAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnZFRExJS3hBM1JHUy1PMUl5dnphdXcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ

pic:
Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 6342495_l
Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 8701458_l

Show Horse

Name:Summer
Show Name:Summer Visions
Coat color:Black
Breed:Friesian
Eye color:Black
Mane/tail:Black
Skills:Amazing,Wardrobe full of Ribbions and Trophies, but BARLEY even pushed har to try
pic:
Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Horse_Power_by_KonikPolski
Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Black_as_Night_by_KonikPolski

Last edited by FriesianFantasy on 22nd June 2008, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:22 pm

Chimera flicked her ears back and bit the stall door and winnied again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:23 pm

Will laughed and grabbed his hat. "Thanks and yeah I can tell." he laughed turning to face Mandy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:24 pm

Summer rested her head over her stall door, glancing at Chimera, her eyes wandered eles wear to Jesse who was just walking in

Jesse smiled and walked up to summer, and rubbed her neck for a moment, then leaned on her stall door

Summer nipped her hair playfully and then snorted softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:25 pm

Mandy stepped forward and nibbled his shirt and neighed back to Chimera. Stevie walked down to Chimeras stall. She patted her head and looked at chimera. "are you gonna bite me agian." stevie asked.. Mandy neighed agian and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:26 pm

[I g2g eat! Dont rp without me?]

Chimera snorted and bobbed her head, her ears were still held back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:26 pm

[i wont..How about yall?]

Stevie patted her neck and went and fed the horses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:29 pm

jesse turnt her head to Chimera and the other girl and smiled slightly

Summer stuck her head further out of the stall, she stared with soft eyes, and nickered softly and stuck her head back in, And lapped a few spoonfulls of water then neighed softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:41 pm

[I won't]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:50 pm

[man i have to go.] [Bye potC, Friesian, Chimera.] [please dont rp without me!! thanks]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:55 pm

[awww bye]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 7:56 pm

[Ok Smile, my new RP is in NEEd or Rpers lol, its called A Trip To The City in human]

[Anywho...NOOOO!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 8:00 pm

[Dang, I get back and you have to go XD Bye!!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted22nd June 2008, 10:01 pm

[dont worry im back!! Very Happy]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted23rd June 2008, 9:07 pm

Name:Ally Headlock
Hair color:blonde
Eye color:blue
Wearing:Really Hot Clothes
pic:

Show Horse

Name:I See The Stars When I Gallop At Midnight (NickName is Star)
Coat color:Black
Eye color:Brown
Mane/tail:Black
Extra:Is Ally`s Horse And Has a Foal
pic:Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Eb%2014.4.08%204

Show Horse
Name:I Am A RaceHorse When I Gallop in The Wind ( Nickname is Wind)
Colour: Full Bay
Extra:Her Mom Is Star

Last edited by morganroleplay on 23rd June 2008, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted23rd June 2008, 9:10 pm

Stevie smiled back at the girl and walked towards the Hang out. She walked in and sat down on the counter and started wrighting how much stuff the ranch needs for that years compatition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted23rd June 2008, 9:12 pm

(can Stevie ask to buy Wind From ally)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted23rd June 2008, 9:17 pm

[not right now..maybe late ron in the rp]

Stevie put down the pencil and tapped ehr fingers on the counter. She sighed and heard Nitro stun neigh loudly. She got up and walked to the double doors and opened them and walked into the stallion barn. She went over to Nitro's stall and patted his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Lucky Stars Horse Ranch
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolvera :: I Cannot Believe You Claimed You Were My Family :: Betray, You're Not Gonna Be Willing To Change-
Jump to: