Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Emily & Myles Quick-Start Guide To RP ||Incomplete||

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myles
Admin
Myles

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Emily & Myles Quick-Start Guide To RP ||Incomplete|| Empty
PostSubject: Emily & Myles Quick-Start Guide To RP ||Incomplete||   Emily & Myles Quick-Start Guide To RP ||Incomplete|| Icon_miniposted7th July 2010, 11:18 pm

Part 1:: Myles’ Part

**Joining
Let’s start with the first part in rp; joining. Now most of the time people will post a form for you to fill out in order to join, but occasionally (usually in Emily’s or my rps) you are up to the challenge of creating your own form. Don’t start getting all afraid and confused, this isn’t rocket science darling. Most of the time when you need to make your own form people will use premade forms used in different rps. However the more creative people like to use a photo-manipulation program (Gimp, Photoshop, etc) to create “profiles” for their character. This is an extremely effective way when it comes to joining rps due to the fact the profile can be used multiple times. Here are just a few examples of the profiles used for rps:
Example 1; Created by Myles
Example 2; Created by Emily

As you can probably see it’s usually Emily and I that make profiles for our characters, not meaning other players don’t as well. Feel free to ask one of us about making one or anything like that, usually we’re in a good mood. Now there are just a few really important things that you must include when it comes to making or creating a form.
~Name
~Age
~Personality
~Hair/Eyes
~Physique
~Distinguishing features
~Height

Part 2:: Emily’s Part ♥

**The Creation of Non-Cliché Characters
Back to top Go down

Emily & Myles Quick-Start Guide To RP ||Incomplete||
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolvera :: Halfway Around The World Lies The One Thing That You Want :: We Haven't Lost It All Yet-
Jump to: