Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:00 pm

"How should I know that they were doing that to HELP me?!"Freedom said to Flame and whinnied in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:01 pm

Freedom nodded to Flame that they should get back to Flame's herd. "We have to go back now...the sun is setting." Freedom told Flame.

Last edited by MorganLuvzZues on 29th March 2008, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:02 pm

Flame looked around the village more and saw a little girl come up to him he lower his head and nuzzled her cheek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:05 pm

Little Creek went to the idian that got kickeed and helped him. He smiled when they said they were ok, and went into his tee pee. He sighed and went to sleep. Rain sighed and pranced around boredly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:07 pm

he walked along then felt somthing touch him he turned and saw some one painting on him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:07 pm

Freedom started trotting back to Flame's herd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:10 pm

he stood still and looked at what he painted it was an FF for Flame free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:11 pm

Freedom came over to Sarah. "Who is your mate? And...really...are you my mother?" Freedom asked Sarah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:11 pm

Rain whinnied goodbye to Flame and Freedom before lowering her head to graze. She watched the herd as the sun slowly began to set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:13 pm

Flame whinnied back and walked towards his herd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:14 pm

Sarah had her back turned to Freedom. "Sarah! PLease! I need to know!" Freedom told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:15 pm

(you can play sarah XD) Flame walked back to the hill to watch over his herd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:17 pm

Sarah turned to Freedom. "Yes...yes I am your mother!" Sarah admitted.

"Why did you leave me!?"

"I had my eye on another stallion... once I had you I left you to fend for yourself."

"Who is my father!? Who is the other stallion?"

Sarah didn't answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:17 pm

( Who can the mate be? And you have to play the mate Wolves! LOL BD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:19 pm

(alright idk)flame snorted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:21 pm

(HELLO? Wolves?Ya there?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:21 pm

(oops. Who is IDK?lol and who is the mate?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:23 pm

[just use the name reflection]
Rain sighed and walked around the herd. She smiled as everyone went off to sleep feeling safe with her watching over. She smiled at Spirit's mother as she walked past and saw a light in the distance. She walked towards it and passed Flame's herd on the way. She sighed as she kept walking towards it even though something told her to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:24 pm

Flame say a light aso and snorted he started to walk towards it (idk means i dont know XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:25 pm

Freedom saw Rain walk by. "I have to go stop her!" Freedom told Sarah and galloped infront of Rain. "Stop!Rain please!Stop!" Freedom begged to Rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:26 pm

(The name is goona be...Thunder. Okay?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:27 pm

"Why. I'm just going to see what it is." Rain said to Freedom with her head tilted. She walked past him and closer to the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:28 pm

Freedom followed but went faster and galloped into the light. The light was in a cave and in the cave there were humans. Not Indians. The humans that tried to catch them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:29 pm

Freedom froze in fear and didn't move at all when the humans got up with their ropes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted29th March 2008, 3:29 pm

Flame walked close to the light and looked around the camp sniffing stuff here and there (oka)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron   Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next