Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Unicorns of the Black River

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:00 am

Night nodded."Go on don't hesitate"she nickered softly.They could just be friends she thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:01 am

"Well, she seemed kind of new in the forest, so I offered to show her around, and she is a Dark Unicorn" he said, not as quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:02 am

Night nodded."Okay"she nickered."Is there anymore?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:04 am

"Only that we're friends, nothing more" he said he looked at her with gentle eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:06 am

Night nodded slowly."Why would you be scared to say that you have a mare friend?"she asked queitly."Do you think I would just jump to the option that it was more then friends?"she asked sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:06 am

Flame felt guilty, "N, of course not" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:07 am

"So you don't trust me?"The snow had stopped and now it was raining and everything looked sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:08 am

Flame felt more guilty, "I do trust you.." he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:09 am

Night nodded.She laid down."I think I might have a sleep"she nickered.Then the tear drop on the end of her horn started glowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:10 am

"Danger?" he said as he saw the tear drop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:11 am

"Most proberly but I don't really care"she nickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:12 am

Flame looked down, "Why not?" he asked very quietly he could barely hear himself say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:14 am

Night shrugged."I just don't"she nickered.Then her vioce turned like thunder."Go to your new friend"she neighed.She felt very bad after neighing it.The tear drop stopped glowing."Sorry"she nickered softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:15 am

Flame stared at her, he sighed and stepped back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:15 am

"I better go,I...."she nickered but didn't finish.A cougar leapt onto her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:17 am

Flame reared and nieghed, he kicked the cougar and shot a fireball at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:21 am

Thunder shot down from the sky.Shooting at the cougar.Suddenly Night fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:21 am

Flame went to Night's side, "ARe you ok?" he asked as he helped her stand up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:22 am

Night nodded.A huge gash down her side."I'll be okay"she nickered.

(I g2g)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:23 am

[aww bye]

"Are..Are you sure?" he asked agian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:24 am

Night nodded.

(bye bye)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:27 am

Name:Darkmaras
Unicorn Type:Dark
Color: Black with red vien striping
Horn: 1 metre, and curved back also acts as a blade
Markings: Boney face, red vein striping
Mane/Tail:Flaming red
Preferable Climate:Dark
Personality:
Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 U1_by_SnowSkadi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:29 am

Dark snorted as she trotted, flame hoof prints marked her tracks, leaves alight as her body slipped past the forest plants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:31 am

Flame didn't think Night was telling the truth, but he didn't bother her any further, he sighed and layed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted29th May 2008, 5:45 am

Dark whinnied, "Hello." She said to the stallion that was laying down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorns of the Black River   Unicorns of the Black River - Page 39 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Unicorns of the Black River
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next