Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Lucky Stars Horse Ranch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:03 pm

Will sighed and sat on the pasture rail. He bit his lip and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:05 pm

Ashley tied Paint to a post and ran to Will. She shrugged in a say saying 'You didn't even help?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:15 pm

"What are you talking about?" Will asked, still looking at the horses in the pasture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:16 pm

"Come here." She said and grabbed his arm, pulling him to Shadow, but with a limp. She pointed and released her grip. "Light and I...um....we got rid of...it....though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:21 pm

"Rid of what? You need to explain this, I havn't been around in a few days." Will said, crossing his arms, and raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:25 pm

"Well, I don't know the whole story, so I'll start out with this..." She said calmly. "I was on the phone with Stevie, who's on her way to the hospital. I heard Shadow and Light and I went out there, and there was a cougar, who attacked him and us. Then we killed it, and now we're here." She tried explaining it briefly as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:26 pm

"Wow." Will sighed. He walked back to the pasture, and sat on the fence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:27 pm

"And he walks away," Ash mumbled and walked to Light's stall. She was asleep so she limped over to a hay bale and sat on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:31 pm

Will sighed and walked to Shooter's stall. He patted the stallion and slowly lead him from the stall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:33 pm

Light woke up and tossed her head, kicking the door softly. Ashley yawned and rubbed her eyes, then limped over to Light's stall, opening it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:35 pm

Will put a bridle on Shooter and mounted. He urged him towards the barn and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:38 pm

Ashley watched Will and yawned again. Dang, I'm losing it. I never noticed he was gone. She shook her head and yawned yet again. Light snorted and walked to a pasture. Ashley limped/ran after, opening the gate. Light walked in and Ashley closed the gate behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:39 pm

Will urged Shooter down the side of the pasture. He smiled to himself and turned him on a dime, to go up the pasture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:42 pm

Ashley laughed and sat on the pasture fence, watching Golden Light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:46 pm

Will patted Shooter and urged him to a stop. He smiled to himself and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:49 pm

Light reared and thought better of it. She bared her teeth at the pain and walked to Ashley.
Ashley patted Light's muzzle and rubbed her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 6:58 pm

Will urged Shooter towards the forest. He sighed and dropped the reins, letting Shooter wander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 7:00 pm

"Bad idea," She said and shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 7:01 pm

Shooter snorted and trotted through the forest. He kept his ears perked and whinnied softly.

Will bit his lip and leaned back on Shooter. He looked around and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 7:03 pm

Ashley grabbed tack and put it on Nitro. She mounted and followed Will but thought better of it. She turned around and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 8:50 pm

"thanks Howard!" Stevie said getting out of her brothers pick up truck. she had her hands in her jeans pocket and walked to the stable. She patted Paint and sat down on a hay bale. Her shoulder was put in a cast but stevie was alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted16th July 2008, 9:54 pm

Stevie got up and looked around. She couldnt do anything now that her shoulder was broken and wrapped in a cast. Stevie rolled her eyes and started Grooming Paint for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:30 am

Shadow slowly stood up in his stall he looked out of the door and whinnied to Steve asking is she was okay then whickered at paint.his weight shifted every moment to keep the pain away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 1:52 pm

Stevie went over to shadow and patted his neck. "Im alright." Stevie said brushing his shoulder/

Paint neighed to shadow and bobbed her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:16 pm

Ashley saw Stevie and dismounted. "Oh my go- Thank goodness you're OK!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 39 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Lucky Stars Horse Ranch
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next