Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Lucky Stars Horse Ranch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:20 pm

"Yeah." Stevie said looking at Ashley. "My shoulder got crushed by the saddle horn when the stallion flipped over." Stevie said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:22 pm

Ashley flinced and scrunched up her nose. "Ow...At least you're OK...That's what matters. What stallion was it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:24 pm

"Oh the trouble making paint stallion i bought." "but it wasnt his fault the cougar scared him." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:24 pm

Ashley nodded and looked at the stud barn, then back at Stevie. She looked down and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:27 pm

"whats wrong?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:47 pm

"Nothing," She yawned, "Just tired." Ash smiled and shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:53 pm

Stevie laughed quietly and patted Shadow. "Well im going into the hang out for a while." Stevie said and walked to the hang out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 3:57 pm

"Ok, see ya later." She walked to the tack room and got a halter and lead rope. "Come on Shadow, let's clean you again." She slipped on the halter and lead rope, then led him to a wash stall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 4:00 pm

Shadow nibbled Steve's hair and nuzzled her cheek .he bobbed his head and followed ashley at a slow walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 4:00 pm

"k." Stevie said. seh went into the hang out and went to her office. She looked up when the next competitions where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 4:05 pm

"You're OK boy." Ashley patted Shadow's muzzle softly, then tied him up in the wash stall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 4:06 pm

Stevie smiled and walked back out. she went to the wash stalls and patted shadow with her good arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 4:07 pm

{ALMOST TO THE 100TH PAGE, AGAIN!}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 4:09 pm

[WHOO HOO!!! that would be 200 pages!! WAY TO GO EVERY BODY!!!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 4:10 pm

{Go us, go us}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted17th July 2008, 4:10 pm

{I wanna be the person who makes the 100th page...that won's happen}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky Stars Horse Ranch   Lucky Stars Horse Ranch - Page 40 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Lucky Stars Horse Ranch
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40