Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The 6 Legend Horses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 2:59 pm

[sorry]

Light sighed and got up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 3:00 pm

Shadow looked at the foal, "He is handsome" he said and smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:02 pm

[back, Grooveh, PD reply]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:03 pm

Aqua let out a soft whinny, that sounded more like a cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:03 pm

Garfieldkitty wrote:
Zac stayed silent, he was not quite comfortable around her parents, he didn't want to screw up [i g2g, no rping here till i get back]

[my last post with Grooveh]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:05 pm

Her parent's sat there, watching Josie.

Josie didn't feel like being with them. She already knew she was in enough trouble. She stood, fumbling slightly, and moved towards Zac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:07 pm

Light looked at the colt "He looks just like his father" she looked back at Shadow then smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:07 pm

(How many times do i have to ask someoen to join my Rp to get an answer?!? Aaaghh)
Back to top Go down

Zac sighed as he smiled at Josie, but the smiled left when he looked at her parents
"Zac is a great boy.." his dad said to Josi's father "Him and Josie seem to like each other alot, it would be wrong to send Josie to Australia.." he added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:08 pm

Shadow smiled lightly, but it faded away when he asked "So, who was the father?"

[no thnx danni]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:09 pm

(Fine might as well delete it...no wait actually i knwo Wolves will join she almost al ways does Smile)

Auqa cried harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:12 pm

[grooveh?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:14 pm

[on the phone. =d]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:14 pm

Light looked at Shadow "His name was Prince, he saw me one day and jumped the pasture fence then ran to me....he tricked me" she looked down then nuzzled her colt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:15 pm

Shadow smiled lightly ''i think i am over it now, after all you didn't kow me..''
The colt whinnied lightly and nuzzled Light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:15 pm

[Back lol.]

Josie's parent's shrugged. "We think it would be for the best." They protested.

Josie sat quietly, alone and away from most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:17 pm

Light smiled, she cleaned the colt then stood up, she watched him "What should we name him?" she looked at Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:17 pm

"But you can't just "Send" her there, would it even be the best for her?" Zac's dad protested back, getting mad,
"Dad.." Zac said quietly. "Stay out of it son, i am handling it"
Zac sat back down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:18 pm

"She's caused more trouble before." Her dad said, standing up.

Her mother just sat quietly, and went to Zac's mother. "I don't understand them." She laughed quietly as well.

Josie watched the quarrel, staying behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:20 pm

Shadow thought for a minute,
the colt stood up, all wobbily, he started drinking milk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:20 pm

Light looked under her belly at the colt and giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:21 pm

"Me neither" Zac's mother giggled
Zac's father stood up, slapping his Magazine down "It was probably caused because she wanted to get out more, you can't blame her for that!"
Zac bit his lip and stayed silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:22 pm

The colt smiled at he stopped, he looked at Light, then shadow, he nuzzled Light, then walked to Shadow, tripping along the way, he nuzzled Shadow.
Shadow smiled a bit "go to your momma" He said as he nudged the colt away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:23 pm

Aqua sighed and stood up, she trotted around boredly she saw Light and Shadow, she stood dead in her tracks, tears still streaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:24 pm

Josie's dad shrugged, and looked at Josie. He scowled, and soon went home.

Josie watched him leave, and looked at her mother. She was making friends. She went to Zac, sitting down beside him, and putting her arm around his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The 6 Legend Horses
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next