Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The 6 Legend Horses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:26 pm

Light smiled then heard something behind her she turned and saw Prince [ Evil or Very Mad ]

The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 1c88319a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:26 pm

Zac smiled a bit as he put his arm around her "Think you will still have to go?"
Zac's dad smiled to himself, then sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:27 pm

Shadow looked at Prince, he raised his head, then pinned his ears back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:27 pm

Aqua looked at Prince then at the colt, she cocked her head they were identical.
Back to top Go down

Josie shrugged. "I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:29 pm

Zac bit his lip again, he smiled tho "Don't worry about it, maybe..your dad will lighten up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:29 pm

Light pulled the colt back and pinned her ears back too "Prince....what do you want?"

Prince walked in a little closer "I just wanted to see you" he said in a real stallion way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:30 pm

"Ha!" Josie laughed. "Never. He hasn't since I slapped him when I was 6." She remembered with wincing pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:30 pm

Aqua stared at them, how'd he get here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:33 pm

Prince looked at Shadow "Who is this?"

Light said nothing she stared at Prince with her ears back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:33 pm

"Good point" zac laughed
Shadow pinned his ears back and stood between the colt and Light and prince
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:34 pm

Aqua took a small step forwars but stepped on a rotten twig CRACK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:34 pm

She shrugged, and got up, walking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:35 pm

shadow snapped his head round at Aqua, he snorted, then looked back at Prince
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:36 pm

Prince and Light looked over and saw Aqua.

Light turned back to Prince.

Prince turned back to Light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 5:36 pm

Prince looked at Aqua "Ahh your sister?"

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://horseisleroleplay.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=911
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The 6 Legend Horses
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40