Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The 6 Legend Horses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:05 pm

The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Sunsetsunset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:06 pm

Shadow smiled and lay down, the colt looked at Shadow, he lay down next to him, then cuddled, Shadow smiled warmly as he nuzzled the colt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:07 pm

[pretty!!!!]

Light galloped around then stopped "What shall we name him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:08 pm

Shadow looked at the colt.. he thought for a minute.."Cody?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:08 pm

Aqua saw Shadow and Light, she said nothing.

Last edited by DannitaXoxo on 9th May 2008, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:11 pm

(Ment to sya said)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:12 pm

[k rotfl]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:30 pm

Garfieldkitty wrote:
Zac sat next to her and put his arms around her "I wish your dad would lighten up.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:30 pm

"I know." She said, still being quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:34 pm

"How about Leo?" she nuzzled Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:34 pm

Aqua sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 6:44 pm

[Where is Garf?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:02 pm

Flame woke up and groaned he was very sore and hurt alot he got up shakingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:02 pm

Aqua saw Flame and galloped over, she nudged him, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:04 pm

Light layed down by Shadow and nuzzled him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:04 pm

Flame jumpepd a bit "yeah im alright i just cant fully touch water efver again"he said with a sigh looking over himself he was lightly burnt around him from touching the water yto save zac and josie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:05 pm

Aqua sighed, "I can't help you much there." She said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:06 pm

Light snuggled up closer to Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:29 pm

"Leo...I like it" shadow said as he smiled.
Zac smiled as he looked at Josie, then yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:30 pm

"dont worry about it and thanks aqha"he said nuging her lightly then walked towards zac and josie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:32 pm

[they are on the boat again lol]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:33 pm

[YAY GARF!!!!!]

Light smiled "Leo" she nuzzled him [umm the life of the rich and famous thing Garf XD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:33 pm

(fine he is walking on water towards them)Flame looked inside the boat and nickered lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:36 pm

Josie wasn't being herself, and she yawned, looking out at the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted9th May 2008, 7:44 pm

Zac looked at Josie, "Yo feeling ok?" he yawned again
Shadow laughed lightly
Leo smiled as he nuzzled Light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The 6 Legend Horses
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next