Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The 6 Legend Horses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:01 pm

charlie ran onto Josie's porch and barked like crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:01 pm

[ Shocked Shocked Shocked ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:02 pm

"Oh it's you. What do you want Charlie?" She asked, glaring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:02 pm

Charlie growled and bit her pants leg, then tried to pull her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:03 pm

"If you're leading me to your house so Zac can insult me, telling me how ugly I am, then no thanks!" She said, pushing him away. Then she saw Zac on the road up ahead. She gasped, and picked the dog up, running towards Zac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:04 pm

charlie barked again as he held onto Josie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:05 pm

[ Let's say he has major bruises, but he IS alive, and can talk.] '
"Zac?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:07 pm

[i know XD]
Zac opened oe eyes, he glared as he stood up, almost falling, but limped to the sidewalk, he sat down, he was still in pain, but didn't want to show it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:09 pm

"Pfft! I tried to help! You are nothing but scum to me anyways!" She said, angrily towards him. "Take your dog and go home! Don't bother me again!" She snapped, and ran home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:10 pm

Zc held Charlie's leash, but said nothing, he looked at the sky, but blacked out, from his stomach being hit hard.
[Morning?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:11 pm

[Sure. 11 AM!! XDDD]

Josie was up early that morning, and thought about texting Zac. She sighed, her head screaming to her. She went to his house without thought, and knocked on teh door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:12 pm

Zac woke up, he was laying on the grass near the park, and a kid was staring at him, with a lollipop in his hand "What are you looking at?" Zac snapped and sat up, Charlie was next to him. the kid ran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:13 pm

She realized no one was there and sighed. She walked lonely to the park, not thinking. She saw him and walked to him flopping in the grass. "Don't yell at me, or tell me how ugly I am, please. I want to say I'm sorry for being late."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:14 pm

[XD XD XD XD XD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:16 pm

Zac stood up "Like you even care" He mumbled as he started limping towards his house, all he really had was a stomach ache and a black eyes, plus his ankle hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 5:17 pm

She followed. "I care." She said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Mika was hurt, and I was waiting the whole time to come. Then you come and dump me when I arrive, after me stating my situation. That's rude. I've come to say I'm sorry."

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://horseisleroleplay.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 40 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The 6 Legend Horses
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40