Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The 6 Legend Horses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted14th May 2008, 8:59 pm

"What's wrong!?" She asked, trying to step forward. "I didn't do anything, and you get angry! Tell me, I'm your girlfriend!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted14th May 2008, 9:00 pm

"Not anymore" He said with a glare, "Do you know how much money i spent making those reservations? It was a chunk out of my college fund! and All you did was show up well-over-an hour late!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted14th May 2008, 9:02 pm

"My dog could have died! I asked to leave, but I couldn't!" She said, and looked down. "It's not like I wouldn't have come! Zac please, you're being ridicioulous!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 1:23 pm

Zac hardly lightened up, "Prove it, Bring Mika here." He said, still glaring, "You have no clue how much money and time I put into that date, i want you to prove your not lying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:19 pm

"Fine!" She said, and snapped at him with a glare. She ran home, and picked Mira up, running back. "Look!" She said, holding up her bandaged paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:30 pm

"Set her down" He replied. not getting the glare off his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:31 pm

She set her down and Mika sat by Zac's legs, holding up the paw. "I told you!" Josie snapped angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:33 pm

Zac still glared, "Just go, leave me alone" He snapped and set Mika on the porch, he shut the door, Charlie whined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:34 pm

Mika barked, and looked at the closed door. Josie turned away, picking Mika up with her. She went home, and got her cell phone. She went searching through the numbers, found Zac's and deleted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:35 pm

Zac sat on the couch, he turned off the tv and threw the remote, Charlie put his tail between his legs and went outside thru the doggie door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:36 pm

Josie angrily flipped through her phone finding text messages, and sent one.
Zac: I hope you're happy. Never talk to me again!

She sent it, angrily. She stood and ran to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:37 pm

As ever Zac replied and threw his phone at the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:39 pm

Josie screamed as she read it and her father climbed up the stairs. "What's wrong?" He asked, and looked at her angry face.
"My life." She said, looking down and putting the phone away. "Zac. More like it. He dumped me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:41 pm

Zac looked around, he didn't even know what to do now, Josie was his life. he went up into his room and grabbed a book, no getting anywhere in it, he set it down, "I wish i just died" He said to himself as he lay on his bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:44 pm

Josie was seriously spiteful and got up brushing past her dad. She went onto the computer, searching for other guys in her class. She tried to talk to one, but couldn't. She went outside, staying on the porch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:45 pm

Zac looked out his window and saw Josie, he snorted as he tryed to act like she wasn't there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:47 pm

She flopped off of it, and angrily walked to the park. "I don't need him!" She snapped to herself. "He was nothing to me!" She said, sitting down. "I mean.. he couldn't even know that my dog was hurt!" She plucked some grass up, and snorted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:49 pm

zac looked at the ceiling as he lay on his back on his bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:50 pm

She muttered more vile things about him but knew she couldn't do it. Then she smirked remembering he broke up with her. Not the other way. She growled at a kid who walked by, and layed in teh grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:51 pm

[XD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:53 pm

Zac watched the ceiling, thinking. He had spent a bundle on that reservation. "what a waste" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:54 pm

"Mommmmy!" The kid ran to it's mom, and Josie smiled angrily. She was pained, more than ever. She stood up, truding the streets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:56 pm

Zac heard Charlie whined, he ran down stairs and grabbed the leash, he clicked it to the harness, and walked outside, going he opposite way that Josie was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:57 pm

She heard some noises, and went home. She sat on the porch, kicking stones off the height. She suddenly felt sorrowful, and upset about what she had done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted15th May 2008, 4:59 pm

Zac continued down the street, it was now pretty dark out, he looked back and accidentally dropped the leash, Charlie bolted down the middle of the street, Zac chased him, Charlie went onto the Sidewalk and sat down, just as Zac was coming off the road, a large truck sped by, slamming Zac, but kept gong,Charlie barked, then ran towards Josie's house. Zac lay on the road unconscious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Legend Horses   The 6 Legend Horses - Page 39 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The 6 Legend Horses
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next