Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 2:56 pm

(POTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 3:03 pm

[Danni!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 3:07 pm

Name:Reesi Whilder
Species:Vampire
Personality:Determined, sophisticated, FLIRTY, only sometimes
Skin Color:Tan
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Black
Hair Length:Um, well, VERY long
Hair Style:Always in hundreds of tiny braids
Wearing:Get later
House:Huge mansion, get later
Car: *optional* LINK: http://www.gminsidenews.com/naias/revitalization/chevroletria/images/chevrolet/detail_corvette_front2.jpg
Items:
-Ipod
-Iphone
-Laptop
Picture:Later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 7:50 pm

"Okay.." Miranda replied, trying to keep her tone cool. She raised an eyebrow, and hopped up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 7:55 pm

"Bye." Ryan smirked. He leaned back on the bench, and looked at the people passing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:20 pm

Miranda turned around, and looked at him. "You, go away if you want to be sour." She growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:23 pm

"I'll act how I want, where I want." Ryan growled. He leaned back on the bench more, looking at Miranda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:25 pm

She growled slightly, and looked away. "Control your emotions dude." She snapped, and growled again. "Somewhere else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:27 pm

Ryan put his legs up on the bench, lounging across it. "I'm not going anywhere." he challenged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:28 pm

"Niether am I." She crossed her arms, and leaned back farther. She looked at him, and smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:29 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes, staying where he was. He looked up at the sky and slowly closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:38 pm

Miranda did the same, and shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:39 pm

Ryan sighed boredly. He got to his feet and walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:41 pm

Miranda hopped up too, and rolled her eyes. She followed, intent on finding where he was going. She pranced up to his side, and smirked. "Soo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:43 pm

"Why are you following me?" Ryan grumbled as he walked towards his house. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:43 pm

"Because you didn't give me a straight answer." She said, and shrugged. "I'll follow you until I get it. I want to know why you basically attacked me." She said, and skipped infront of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:45 pm

"Your not going to find that out." Ryan said stubbornly. He walked around the back of his house, his brother sitting on the back stairs. There was a moment of silence as the two exchanged harsh stares before Ryan went into his house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:46 pm

Miranda stopped at the front of his house, and ran to it. She knocked on the door, and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:47 pm

Ryan's brother walked around front and opened the door. He left it open for the girl and sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:47 pm

"Where's uh, Ryan?" She asked, slightly amused. She looked around his house, trying to be as stubborn as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:48 pm

Ryan's brother pointed towards the stairs. "Last door on your right." he said simply, clicking on the tv.

Ryan sighed as he sat in his room. He went on his laptop, and on the web.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 8:55 pm

Miranda hopped up the stairs, and went to the door. She knocked on the door, and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 9:33 pm

"Open."Ryan called. He leaned back in his chair, looking at his laptop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 10:10 pm

She walked in, and leaned on the doorframe. "Hiya!" She laughed, and sneered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted28th July 2008, 10:11 pm

Ryan looked over at Miranda and groaned. "Who let you in?!" he asked, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next