Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:16 pm

Ryan jogged after her. He smiled and went into a run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:18 pm

Miranda smirked, and stopped, ramming into him. "My bad." She laughed, but winced, seeing all the joke was on her. "Ouch." She laughed, and turned, poking his hard chest. She slid down onto the ground, and layed in the sand happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:21 pm

"My fault, sorry." Ryan laughed. He sat beside her, his fingers still laced with hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:24 pm

She played with his fingers, squinting to look up at him. She noticed him sparkle, and smirked. "You're so pretty." She joked, and admired him more. "Like a princess." She nodded, pushing sand gently with the back of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:30 pm

"Oh, that's not nice." Ryan pouted. He looked away, pretending to cry. "Not nice." he repeated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:33 pm

Miranda snorted, and pulled herself up. "How is that nice? I'm being completely honest." She joked, and put her arms around him. "Don't cry little one," She joked again, resting her head against his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:35 pm

Ryan growled playfully and leaned over her. He smiled down at her and leaned towards her, stopping when he saw someone looking at him. He looked at the girl, who looked terrified of him and afraid for Miranda's life.

The girl stood there, watching the two of them. She looked over at her mom, saying something in another language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:37 pm

Miranda held in a laugh, and watched the girl. She considered saying something, but instead looked at Ryan. "Way to scare everyone." She smirked, and swatted at his face playfully, snarling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:40 pm

"She acts like she knows what I am." Ryan mumbled, still looking at the girl. He shrugged and looked down at Miranda again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:41 pm

"Well maybe she does." Miranda shrugged back, and whimpered. "It's not going to kill anyone to know what you are, when she can't speak to many people anyways." Miranda said truthfully, and looked at the girl once more, then layed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:43 pm

"True." Ryan shrugged. He gently kissed Miranda, leaning towards her.

The girl pulled her mom back, saying something to her. "He is!" she screamed, now speaking English.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:45 pm

Miranda laughed against his lips, and rolled her eyes, before shutting them. She wrapped her arms around Ryan, pulling him close to her, and crushing her body against his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:47 pm

Ryan smirked, and hesitantly pulled back. He winked at her before rolling away from her and took off his shirt. "Meet you in the water." he smirked, getting to his feet and going to the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:49 pm

"Ugh!" Miranda groaned, and sat up. She dusted off her back, and stared at the little girl. "What?" She snapped, and lept up. She looked down at what she was wearing, remembering her bathing suit at home. She shrugged, and ran after him, splashing him lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:52 pm

"He's a monster." the girl snapped back, clinging to her mother's leg.

"Yes I am." Ryan smirked, saying it softly. He dove under the water and smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:53 pm

Miranda growled, and looked back at the girl. "So what?" She snapped again, before diving after him. She surfaced, a ways away, and pushed her hair back, laughing lightly.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://horseisleroleplay.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1948
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40