Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:04 pm

"Hey. Ryan said you wouldn't mind, is that okay with you?" She asked, leaning against the door. She elbowed the door, just in case Ryan was standing out there. She yawned, and smiled over at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:07 pm

"Just don't get lost." Toni smiled, quoting and matching Ryan's voice perfectly. She giggled and looked towards her closet, the door closed, but inside it was like another room. There was a large couch in the middle, a wall-sized mirror on the left wall, and the rest was covered by clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:09 pm

"Thanks." Miranda laughed, and rolled her eyes playfully. She cracked open the door, and held her breath. "My gosh Toni!" She laughed, and widened the door. She stepped in, and looked around, her eyes wider. She quickly searched, and found something simple, yet pretty to wear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:11 pm

"Well I have all the time in the world to by clothes." Toni smiled. She fixed her shirt, and looked at Miranda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:13 pm

"No kidding." Miranda smirked, and giggled. She watched Toni carefully, then put her hand on the door, lightly shutting it behind her. "Gosh what a big closet." She laughed, and then headed for the actual door. "Thanks again. I'll totally return it by the end of the way.. after I wash it and stuff." Miranda said, biting her lip, and opening the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:16 pm

"You can keep it if you want." Toni offered, grabbing a book from the side of her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:18 pm

"Thanks." She whispered, and smiled. She bit her lip, but happily, and shut the door behind her. She ran to the bathroom, and changed quickly, then yawned, and went downstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:21 pm

Ryan waited by the door. He smiled when he saw Toni and looked towards the door. "You look beautiful." he smiled, walking towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:24 pm

"Thanks." Miranda laughed, and hopped over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:25 pm

Ryan wrapped one arm around her waist and went to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:27 pm

Miranda laughed, and opened the door. "To the beach?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:30 pm

"To the beach." Ryan smiled. He walked out of the door, and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 7:54 pm

She scooted past him, and shut the door behind them. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him gently. "Done." She laughed, and started walking. "Are we driving or not?" She asked, waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 8:18 pm

"Let's walk." Ryan smiled. He walked towards the beach, one of his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 8:21 pm

"Kay." She laughed lightly, and caught up with him. "So what's the deal with everyone in your house? Are you all brother and sister?" She asked, catching one of his hands as he walked, and laced her fingers with his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 8:26 pm

"No actually, we've just been together so long we say we are. Well, Sam, I don't know about." Ryan explained, glancing over at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted7th August 2008, 8:29 pm

Miranda raised an eyebrow, and looked away. "Sam's so.. different. I like him, alot." She replied, the corners of her mouth tugging up. "Though I love all of your family. Like my own. I really would like to know about that charecter that showed up at your door that one day. She's was something else." Miranda spat, but wanted to know eagerly. "I never grew up with a family. They called me names, and while we all lived together, everyone died, while I was out with a friend." She said quietly, and tugged at his hand. "I have you now, and forever will love you. I'll never argue when you tell me that you love me too." She responded, kissing his hand gently, then pulling closer to him, stopping on the sidewalk, and gently kissing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 1:50 pm

Ryan smiled, and released her hand. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and gently pulled her closer. "You really want to know about, her?" he asked against her lips. A soft sigh escaped his lips and he pulled back. "Her name is Emily. She, as Angela or Toni probably told you, was from a 'rich' or well known, coven. Her father in forced the rules, and he wasn't the nicest person to meet. Maria was up there, and saw then taking Brandon in, since he was a newborn. Just turned into a vampire, and completely out of control. -rolls eyes- Like he's under control now. But anyway, they were pulling him into their, castle, when Maria first saw him. So, she came back to us, well me and Angela, as fast as she could. She told us, and sent me to go help. When I got there they were really close to killing Brandon, but I, somehow, stopped them. Oh, no it was Emily. She saw that I was trying to save Brandon, and she stopped her father from killing him. For me. We got close, but I only liked her as a friend, while she was in love. I couldn't deal with it so I left. She got......obbsesive....and followed me home. I got her to leave, but she came back and met you. Which, pi**** her off." Ryan explained, with one breath. He ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes flickering off of Miranda and to the people around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 2:47 pm

"Poor Brandon must have been really freaked out." She joked, and followed his gaze. "I wouldn't mind a one on one stand off with her, she sounds like my type." Miranda growled, and rolled her eyes. "I'm glad you pushed her away though." She added, and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 2:51 pm

"Eh, I don't think you would want to fight with her." Ryan smiled, playfully rolling his eyes. He kept his arm around her waist, walking beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 2:52 pm

"I could handle her." Miranda raised an eyebrow, and glanced over at Ryan. "Let's see her find me anyways." She snorted, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 2:59 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes playfully, already hearing the sounds of the waves crashing onto the beach. Though they were still far from it. He listened to the people laughing and having fun and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:04 pm

Miranda closed her eyes, and leaned into him lightly, still stepping forward. She sighed, content, then re-opened them. "I think we're perfect together." She admitted, not looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:10 pm

"So do I." Ryan whispered. He smiled down at her, the beach coming into view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:12 pm

Miranda nodded, and glanced up at him once more. She grabbed his hand, and pulled him, jogging to the beach with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next