Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:56 pm

"He's going to kill you. He's a vampire." the girl screamed as loud as she could, making everyone look at her. Her mother scolded her, shaking her head. The girl scowled and sat down, arms crossed.

"I am not. Well the killing part." Ryan mumbled. He put his arms around Miranda and looked over at her.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 3:58 pm

Miranda rolled her eyes, and glared at the girl. "I love him." She said simply, pressing the side of her face to his chest. She closed her eyes, then leaned up, as if to kiss him. She put her hands on his face like normal, about to lean in, then dunked him under, swimming away quickly, and laughing.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:02 pm

"And I her." Ryan growled. He went under the water and swam after her.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:04 pm

Miranda surfaced, treading water. She yawned, covering her mouth with a wet hand, and looked over at the girl, rolling her eyes. She watched Ryan, and closed her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:07 pm

Ryan came up behind Miranda. He put his hand over her mouth and his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:09 pm

Miranda shuddered, and jolted up. She turned quickly, despite the hand over her mouth, and glared at Ryan. "Way to make the kid scared more. Make her think you're trying to kill me." She joked, pressing to his cold body carefully. She sighed longingly, and looked away at the water.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:11 pm

"You still wanna be a vampire?" Ryan asked, kissing down her neck.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:13 pm

She thought about it, the question skimming her memory. "Yeah." She whispered, keeping her voice low. "More than anything..." She said, but pushed his mouth away with the tips of her fingers.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:14 pm

Ryan smiled slightly and nodded. He kissed her cheek before going under the water.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:16 pm

Miranda went back under, to surface quickly and wipe her hair back. She sighed softly, and started treading again.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:19 pm

Ryan sighed as he came to the surface. He swam to the shore and smiled.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:20 pm

Slowly, Miranda followed him. She shook herself once like a dog, and sighed, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:22 pm

Ryan picked her up and put her on his shoulder. He smiled and walked towards the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:24 pm

Miranda squirmed to get comfortable, and yawned. "Ryan," She said, studdering quietly, then spoke up slightly. "Ryan, you would tell me the truth right?" She asked, resting her head on his while he walked.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:25 pm

"Of course." Ryan nodded, still walking forward. He shifted slightly and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:27 pm

"You don't, love her right?" Miranda asked, wincing quickly and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:35 pm

"Not at all. Never did, never will." Ryan promised, still walking. He sighed softly and stopped, placing her back on the ground.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:37 pm

Miranda leaned against a telephone pole, and stared at the ground. She opened her mouth to say something, but said nothing, just keeping it open and waiting for the words to come to her.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:41 pm

"Why?" Ryan asked, stepping towards her. He raised an eyebrow and put his arms around her.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:43 pm

She snapped her mouth shut, and pushed him away. "I'm just," She sighed, not finnishing. "I guess paranoid." She sighed again, long and heavily, running her hands through her hair, then pulling them out, letting her hair fall over her face lightly.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:45 pm

Ryan pushed her hair out of her face. "You know I love you." he whispered.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:46 pm

She pushed his hands back again, and growled lightly. "Can't blame me for being a little worried." She said, shrugging lightly and letting her hair fall back.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:54 pm

Ryan sighed and shook his head. He put his hands in his pocket and walked towards his house.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:55 pm

Miranda bit her lip, and blinked. "I asked a question and you leave!?" She snapped, slumping down to the ground and putting her face between her knees.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 4:58 pm

"Your acting, different. First your happy, and now your, like this." Ryan snapped back, his hands in fists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next