Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:00 pm

"What, so I can't defend myself? I can't ask questions anymore?" She growled, and stood up. She noticed his fists, and scowled in discust. "What are you going to do? Punch me? Bite me?" Miranda noted, heading in the other direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:02 pm

Ryan mumbled under his breath and walked towards his house. He kept his hands in fists, coming to a stop at the door. He went inside and slammed it behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:07 pm

She heard the slam, and growled, trying to hold it, but let go. She headed for her house, wincing at what she said. "I'm sorry." She whispered, to herself, trudging along. She stopped at her door, and grabbed the handle, jerking it back. She stumbled inside, and quickly unplugged the phone. She glanced around her dirty house, and thought. It wans't like her home. It wasn't her home. She slumped down on the couch, putting her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:09 pm

Ryan sat on the couch, glaring at Toni as she came over. "Go shopping or something." he growled, leaning back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:13 pm

Miranda thought of Emily, and growled, opening her eyes. She hopped up, finding her depressed side again, and stumbled into the kitchen. She looked at the cutlery cupboard, about to open it to grab a knife, and thought about Ryan's comments on it last time. She cussed, and turned around, heading up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:16 pm

Ryan sighed, sitting on the couch. He closed his eyes, his jaw set and body tense.

"What happened?" Brandon and Sam asked, sitting on either side of Ryan.

"Nothing." Ryan growled, hiding his face with his hands.

Brandon and Sam exchanged glances before going to the door. They left and went towards Miranda's house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:18 pm

She sat on the top one, pressing her back against the railing bars. She closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep. When she couldn't, she slammed her foot against the weak walls, forming a large hole. "Good." She muttered, shifting her foot around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:19 pm

Sam knocked on her door, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. He puts his hands in his pockets and waited.

Brandon stood behind Sam, standing over him. He sighed softly and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:22 pm

Miranda debated on whether to get it, running her tongue along her top lip, and slid down the stairs. She went to the door, and opened it. She looked at Sam, then up at Brandon. "If you've come to try and convince me to apologize, there's no way." She growled, crossing her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:24 pm

"We just want to know what happened." Sam sighed, his voice soothing. "Can we come in?" he asked, looking at her.

"Please?" Brandon smiled. He looked down at her, his smile growing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:29 pm

"Fine." She snorted, and opened the door more. She got to the couch, and flopped down. "I'm going to go quickly because I don't like having you two in my house for this reason." She snapped, then sighed. She hopped up again, and ran to Brandon, cuddling into him. "I snapped at him about Emily. I was worried, then, I, got mad." She sighed, defeated once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:32 pm

Brandon put his arms around her and picked her up. He went to the couch and set her beside him. "Oh." he sighed.

Sam looked down, closing the door behind him. He leaned on the wall, just listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:35 pm

"I asked him if he was going to punch me, then left basically." She shuddered, and looked down. "I was so into it. I thought so many things, but mostly I just wanted to hurt him. I really, never want to hurt him, but I pushed him away. I didn't let him touch me." Miranda said, leaning back slightly. She let out a long sigh, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:39 pm

"I know you would never hurt him. He got upset, he won't even talk to anyone. Well he will, but it's like threatening to rip our throats out." Brandon shuddered. He glanced towards Sam for help and looked down.

Sam sighed, a calm expression taking over his face. "I'll be talking to Ryan. Just hope he doesn't attack me." he sighed, turning towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:42 pm

"Good luck." Miranda muttered, still looking down. She glanced towards Sam quickly, then stood. "Sam, wait. I don't think it's fair of you to talk to him. If he should rip out anyone's throat it should really be mine." She said, shrugging and walking to him. "I'll give it a try anyways." She closed her eyes for a moment, and headed out the door, walking up the street, then running as fast as she could to his house. She lightly tapped the door, then pounded harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:45 pm

"How are we going to explain it to Maria if Ryan kills his girlfriend?" Brandon asked, hopping to his feet. He shot forward, Sam following.They went through the back doors, staying in the kitchen.

Ryan growled as he got up. He opened the door and went back to the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:47 pm

Miranda waited, gulping back her fear. She walked in the door gingerly, and looked at the couch. "I deserve that punch now." She said, standing near the wall, nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:48 pm

"Well go talk to Brandon. He might punch you." Ryan growled, grabbing the TV remote. He flicked through the channels, trying to find something that would keep his attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:49 pm

"I don't want it from him, I want it from yo-" She stopped herself, then tumbled to the kitchen. "Brandon, please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:52 pm

"Yeah right." Brandon said, not coming from the kitchen. "He's gonna kill me." he said, looking at Ryan.

"Don't act like a wimp." Ryan grumbled. He kept his eyes on the TV, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:54 pm

Miranda rolled her eyes, then looked at Brandon. "He's not going to kill you when he doesn't care. Please?" She asked, leaning against the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:56 pm

Brandon slowly came from the kitchen. He balled his hand into a fist and raised it. I pulled his fist back, about to punch her before letting it drop to his side. "I can't." he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:58 pm

Miranda sighed, and leaned back against her wall. "Fine. Sam?" She asked, looking hopeful. "Hit as hard as you like, even take some blood." She said, shrugging again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 5:59 pm

Sam shook his head no. "I don't hit girls." he shrugged, as he leaned in the kitchen doorway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted8th August 2008, 6:05 pm

"Ugh!" Miranda stomped her foot, and growled. "Ryan, I'm sorry okay? I'm just being worried, and probably paranoid. We both, both, know I love you more than anything, and I would kill myself if I couldn't be with you." She said, pressing her head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next