Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:16 pm

Miranda breathed slowly, her head resting on his chest, her arms around his back, pulling closer to him. "I love you too." She whispered, keeping her gaze down. She was still un-sure of everything, but she felt completely content in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:22 pm

"No, I'm in love with you." Ryan whispered. He kissed her gently, gently pulling her closer. "I'm sorry for every hurtful thing I've done." he sighed against her lips. "I'm sorry for every making you think I didn't love you." he whispered, kissing her again. "I'm completely in love you." he finished, pulling back and looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:26 pm

"It's okay." Miranda admitted, sighing quietly. "I still wanted everything. I want to live in Vegas, if it makes you happy. I want to be yours. I want nothing more than to know that you love me. I want nothing more than to live everyday with you." Miranda said, looking up at him. "I just wanted to make you happy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:30 pm

Ryan sighed and sat beside her. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, resting his head against hers. His eyes slowly shut, his body relaxed. "What happened? With Toni." he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:34 pm

"He was talking about.. being engaged." Miranda stuttered out the last bit, and sighed. "He slapped me once, and didn't touch Toni, which is good." She said, trying to remember it all. She pulled closer to Ryan, her arms tightly wound around his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:37 pm

Ryan tensed at the thought of the man slapping Miranda. He pulled her closer, almost in his lap and kissed the top of her head. "You're OK, right?" he asked, his forehead to hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:39 pm

"It hurt, but yeah." Miranda nodded, looking up at him and smiling slightly. She easily slid into his lap, leaning into his chest, digging her face into him. She pressed her mouth to his bite, and smiled. "Can you bite me again?" She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:44 pm

"Again?" Ryan joked, sliding his lips down her neck. He kissed her neck, beside the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:45 pm

"Yeah." Miranda nodded, smirking. "Again." She sighed, laying back and pulling him with her, making him lean over her. "Please?" She whispered, kissing him once, then pushing his mouth gently to her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:51 pm

Ryan chuckled softly. He kissed around the first bite mark, stopping beside it. He bit her, quickly, leaning his head against hers once he pulled away. He ran his fingertips down her cheek, neck, across her collarbone, and smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:52 pm

Miranda smiled, and squealed once, laughing. She grabbed his hand, smiling gently, and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:54 pm

Ryan laughed softly, he laced his fingers with hers, and gently kissed her hand. "I love you." he whispered, kissing both places he bit her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:58 pm

Miranda closed her eyes carefully, happily. She felt his mouth, and sqeezed his hand gently. With her other hand, she rubbed her neck, smiling, and pushing him off gently. She kept rubbing her neck, happily touching the bite, and traced her hand down his cheek. Miranda thought about Toni, but decided to wait a couple minutes. She put her hands on either side of his face, flopping backwards again, pulling him with her once more, pulling him over her, then kissed him. She pressured the bed so hard, she heard it crack, then laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 10:52 pm

Ryan chuckled, his fingertips tracing down her cheek. His breathing became slightly grabbed, but with anticipation. "Toni." he whispered, to her, just in time to hear the bed crack again. A soft laugh was all he said as he got off the bed. He winked and Miranda, gently pulling her after him, and went to Toni. "Hey." he said to her, seeing that she was still sitting on the couch staring down at her fingers. She seemed almost lost in thought, another thing they had in common. It was very easy to tell when either of them were thinking. He put a protective arm around both of them as he sat down, kissing Miranda's cheek, and gently nudging Toni. His hands searched for the remote, only to have Toni place it in his hand. "Thanks." he shrugged. He flicked on the TV, though his arms were around both Miranda and Toni, and through the many channels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 8:09 am

Miranda laughed slightly, and leaned forward so she could look at Toni. She smiled, then leaned back. "I'm happy you're back Toni." She whispered, as she loosely shut her eyes. She yawned, and held back more of them, then glanced at the window. She ran her fingers down her neck, over the two bite marks, smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 10:10 am

"I'm glad I'm back." Toni nodded. She crossed her legs, sitting Indian style, and took the remote from Ryan, changing it from sports. "Nope." she giggled, changing it to what she wanted to watch.

Ryan rolled his eyes and groaned. He covered his eyes, refusing to watch what Toni wanted.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://horseisleroleplay.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2126
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 40 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40