Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 3:21 pm

"What was so hard with telling me that before?!" Ryan snapped. "Forget it." he growled, he didn't mean to but pushed her when he was releasing his grasp on her. He turned to look away from her, waiting for her to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 3:23 pm

Miranda hit the back of the closet, and winced. She looked at Ryan, and debated something. She slapped his arm hard, knowing with her strength, it would at least shock him, and slipped out the front door, slamming it behind her. She headed for his car, taking his cell phone with her just in case. Not like he would care. She shrugged, and started the car, waiting for a slight second with her forehead rested against the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 3:29 pm

Ryan winced, turning his head away from her again. He rubbed his arm, glaring at the door as she left. He paced the kitchen, his fingers in claws as he dug them into the stone of the table. He left gashes in some placed, but mostly just a line showing where his fingers raked back and forth across the granite. His lips were pursed, his body tense. He never meant to hurt Miranda and he was hoping, praying, that she knew that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 3:34 pm

Miranda clenched her jaw, and lifted her forehead. She sighed, tightening her grasp and moving through the traffic. She drove for a long while, or what it seemed like, and stopped almost at the house. She sat basically in a ditch, staring out the window, and crossing her arms. She wasn't sure what to do now, and rubbed her back gently where she hit the closet. She started the car again, and went around the area, looking for a warehouse. A black one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 3:50 pm

Toni paced on the inside the the warehouse, her breathing quick. She glanced at her man, who was calmly watching her, telling her about when she was a newborn. No, he's lying. None of this happen! she yelled in her head as she paced faster. "Where are you Miranda?" she whispered, glancing up at the window at the very top of the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 3:52 pm

Miranda kept driving, until her eyes froze on a black building. She slammed on the brakes, looking it up and down. "Toni." She whispered, and pulled the keys out of ignition. She got out of the car, not sure what to do. She went to the warehouse, not really looking for a door, and banging on it with her fist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 3:55 pm

Toni's eyes went wide. She ran to the door, hitting it with her fists. She left marks on the door, knowing it was locked and only the man had the key. She his it harder, the door pleading for Toni to stop. The only thing that got her to stop was being jerked back by the man. She fell to her back, sliding a few feet, staring at the man in horror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 3:57 pm

Miranda listened carefully, hearing the banging stop. She growled, and backed up. "Nothing would ever make me do this." She grumbled to herself, and rammed herself into the door. All the strength, knocking it down. She smirked, but rubbed her shoulder, and stepped inside. She glanced at the man, but her eyes on Toni. She ignored him, and ran to her, kneeling beside Toni carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:04 pm

Toni wrapped her arms around Miranda. She hugged her tightly her wary eyes going back to the man.

The man stood there, eyes narrowed. "What a pretty picture. But, we need a little more time to talk." he said to Miranda, his tone calm and almost soothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:06 pm

"Shh." Miranda put her arms around Toni, not moving from her spot. She pushed her face into her, trying to get her to calm down a little more. She growled loudly at the man, and bared her teeth quickly. "What have you done?!" She snarled, still hugging Toni.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:10 pm

"Just telling her little stories." the man shrugged. He smiled, holding out his hand to Miranda.

Toni hugged her tighter, hiding her face in her shoulder. She took in a sharp breath, closing her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:11 pm

Miranda worked it up, and spat on his hand. She growled, and hugged Toni closer, and stroking her head gently. "It's alright." She whispered, and kept her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:15 pm

The man made a disgusted sound in the back of his throat. He slapped Miranda, and growled. "Watch what you do." he warned

Toni growled, looking at the man. She bared her teeth, though staying close to Miranda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:18 pm

Miranda felt the actual pain surge through her and she growled. "Toni, it's okay." She said again, and picked her up, pushing her against a wall gently. She headed back for the guy, standing infront of him. She bared her teeth, and put her arms at her sides. "Watch what you do." She replied dryly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:26 pm

"Miranda don't." Toni called, her position tense.

The man looked down at her. "You wouldn't dare." he snorted, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:27 pm

"Relax!" Miranda called, laughing. She looked up at the guy, glaring. "Listen, I have reason to just kill you now, but I won't. I'll just take her and leave." Miranda growled, walking back over to Toni.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:30 pm

Toni ran to Miranda and grabbed her arm. She hugged her quickly before pulling her towards the door.

"I don't get a goodbye? Come on, honey." the man called to Toni, his arms extended. He looked at her, eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:32 pm

"What did you call her!?" Miranda screamed, looking back at him. Her eyes were slightly wide, then she looked back at Toni. "Toni, I didn't know." She gritted her teeth and tugged her towards the door. She placed her down, and went back to the man. She grabbed his arms, her newborn strength still there, and worse. She pushed him up against the wall, totally upset. "Why would you take her? She's done nothing to harm you." She growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:36 pm

"She doesn't know her human life. I know most to all of it. I took her to tell her what she's left behind. To show her." the man growled, wincing when she pushed him against the wall.

Toni flinched at the thought. She turned her face away, staring at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:37 pm

Miranda turned back once, and looked at Toni. She let go of him, rubbing her neck where her bite was. "I don't think she wanted to know." She hissed, and thought about slapping Ryan. She looked up, remembering he slapped her. She raised her hand, and slapped him instead, right across the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:44 pm

The man winced, keeping his eyes locked shut. "She should know who she was engaged to." he growled, opening his eyes to look at Toni.

"That's a lie." Toni snapped. She glared at the man, her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:46 pm

"We're leaving. If you ever, touch her again, that slap's going to hurt a lot more." Miranda growled, slapping him again, and running to Toni. She scooped her up, not caring about weight and to the car. She put her in the passenger seat, and quickly started the car. "I'm taking to you Ryan." She sighed, and slammed on the gas. She wasn't sure how fast she had gone, but she arrived in Vegas, in what seemed like no time. She dragged Toni out of the car, and upstairs, unlocking the door. She pushed her to the couch, and hugged her gently before glancing at Ryan, and going to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:55 pm

Ryan wrapped his arms around Toni. He let out a relieved sigh as he hugged her tightly. "What were you thinking? You idiot." he said, laughing softly. It was a relieved sound. Slowly he let her go and went after Miranda. "I'm sorry." he whispered to her, taking her hand.

Toni shifted on the couch. She looked down, playing with her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 4:58 pm

Miranda jerked her hand away, and turned around to glare at him. "Don't touch me!" Miranda growled. "She's your sister Ryan. I went after her, and got slapped. I can't handle this fight anymore. It's always because you get mad, and wind up shoving me into walls or something." She said, sitting on the bed, her hair falling over her face. "Tell me you love me." She groaned, leaning forward more, her eyes loosely shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted20th August 2008, 5:12 pm

Ryan walked after he. He lifted her chin with his thumb and brushed her hair from her face. He kissed her gently, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I love you." he whispered against her lips. He kissed down her neck, stopping at the bite mark. "I love you." he murmured against it, going back up her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 39 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next