Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 10:14 am

Miranda laughed, and looked back at the T.V. to see what Toni was watching. She glanced at Ryan, and kissed his forehead gently, rolling her eyes playfully at him, and looked at Toni next.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 10:22 am

Ryan leaned into Miranda, his head rested against hers. He opened one eye and smiled over at her, kissing her cheek. "Toni, please, please, can I change it." he groaned, closing his eyes again.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 10:25 am

"Go to bed." Miranda laughed, looking at Ryan. "You're too grumpy." She joked, rolling her eyes again, and putting her arms around him, and sighing.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 10:28 am

"Please?" Ryan begged, still leaning into Miranda.

"Nope." Toni shrugged. She yawned softly, and watched the TV intently just to annoy Ryan.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 10:32 am

Miranda groaned, and leaned back to make Ryan distracted. "I'm serious, stop bugging her." She laughed, touching his face, turning it towards her and resting her face against his.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 12:06 pm

Ryan kissed her quickly and smirked. "Fine." he sighed, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 12:38 pm

Miranda sighed, and rested her head against him again. She snorted, and wiggled around.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 12:48 pm

Ryan raised an eyebrow at her. He kissed her forehead just watching her.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 12:52 pm

Miranda settled down leaning into him, and sighed. She looked up at him, and smiled, resting her head on his shoulder, and looking at Toni.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 12:59 pm

Toni plucked Ryan in the back of the head. She giggled and smiled at Miranda.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:02 pm

Miranda smiled back, then closed her eyes loosely. She yawned, and covered her mouth, sliding her arms from around Ryan, and turned away from him.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:07 pm

"Go to sleep." Ryan whispered, turning to face Toni.

Toni looked at him, a look of pure boredom. She stood and looked around the condo, just walking around.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:12 pm

Miranda rolled her eyes, then shifted over again. She looked at Ryan, and snorted. "I don't want to." She sighed, and watched Toni carefully.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:17 pm

Toni went into another room. She sat down on the black couch and yawned softly.

"You never want to." Ryan grumbled playfully. He kissed her cheek and rested his head against hers.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:21 pm

"Never, ever, ever." Miranda smirked, satisfied. She leaned up, looking back at him, and stood. She stretched, then felt her bite again. It somewhat comforted her. She yawned again, then stretched her hand out towards Ryan.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:23 pm

"You never paid me back for that bite." Ryan smirked, taking her hand. He stood and wrapped his arms around her waist, standing behind her.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:30 pm

Miranda snorted again, and rolled her eyes. "Like I need to repay you." She giggled, taking his hands, and taking them off her waist. She played with his fingers, and turned to him. "Alright fine. How do I repay you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:36 pm

Ryan smirked and leaned towards her. "Think." he whispered, pressing his lips to her neck. He kissed both of her bite marks, then up her neck.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:39 pm

"I'm not biting you again." Miranda said, raising an eyebrow and pushing him away. She pushed her hair over her neck, covering the bite marks, and slid away from him and towards the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:41 pm

"Why not?" Ryan groaned, keeping his fingers laced with hers as he followed her. He gently pushed her onto the bed and laid beside her.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:45 pm

Miranda stared at Ryan, then growled playfully. She turned on her side, away from him. "Because I don't want you to look like some thing attacked you in the streets." she said, ignoring his groan, and letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:48 pm

"Then you still owe me." Ryan grumbled. He growled playfully and turned his back to her. "Of course, I would bite you again." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:49 pm

"Yeah right." Miranda groaned, and covered her face with a pillow. "I don't owe you anything." she replied, her voice muffled through the pillow.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:50 pm

"No more kisses then." Ryan shrugged. He yawned softly, pretending to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:53 pm

"Fine." Miranda responded, and pushed the pillow off her face. "No more Miranda then." She smirked, and hopped off the bed, pulling the door shut behind her, and trudging out to the couch, the smirk still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unspoken Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next