Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:58 pm

"Yeah right." Ryan grumbled, opening one eye to watch her leave.

Toni bounded out of the room. She sat beside Miranda, smiling over at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 1:59 pm

"You need sleep." Miranda pointed out to Toni, and sighed. She put a friendly arm around her, and sighed. "If you sleep, I'll take you home tomorrow. I have to deal with Ryan anyways." She rolled her eyes playfully, and leaned her head back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:02 pm

"What's the deal?" Toni yawned, shifting her weight on the couch. She leaned back, looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:05 pm

"I won't bite him, and I won't let him bite me, so he won't kiss me, so he doesn't get me." Miranda smirked, and watched Toni. She pulled her up, and dragged her into another room. She placed her back down on the black couch, and made her lay down. "Sleep." She replied, sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:09 pm

Toni stuck her tongue out to her. She closed her eyes, snuggling deeper into the couch.

Ryan sighed and walked to Miranda. He gently pulled her to her feet and carried her into their room, setting her on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:12 pm

Miranda smirked, and moved to the other side of the bed, away from Ryan. "No kiss, no Miranda." She reminded him, and shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:17 pm

Ryan gently pulled her back over. He leaned over her. "I give up." he sighed, pieces of his hair falling across his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:21 pm

Miranda pushed his hair back with her fingertips, and looked up at him. "Good. I'm not biting you." She sighed, and looked down. Her expression became bright as she looked up at him, and pulled him closer to her. "But you can bite me again. I don't mind." She said at a whisper. "You can bite me anytime you want." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:25 pm

Ryan smirked and kissed her gently, wrapping his arms tightly around her. He closed the space between them, his smirk turning to a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:28 pm

Miranda put her arms around his neck, stopping once to brush her hands against his bite. She pushed him off lightly, and looked at him. "Bed." She reminded him, listening to a crack as she leaned up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:30 pm

"Well I'm not going to lay on the floor and we might break the wall." Ryan laughed. He ran his fingertips over her bite marks and gently kissed them, running his cold lips up her neck and across her jaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:34 pm

"We'd break the couch, and shatter the table.." Miranda laughed, and gently put her arms around him, leaning back. She put her head on a pillow, and looked up at Ryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:41 pm

Ryan smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I love you." he whispered, his smile growing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:44 pm

"I don't think I can tell you anymore." Miranda sighed, smiling brightly, and closed her eyes loosely. "I've told you every time how much I love you, and how much I wanted to come to Vegas, and how much I wanted to get married." She paused to take a big breath. "And how much I wanted you to bite me. And yeah. So I think you know I love you." she sighed, flopping back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:49 pm

Ryan smirked and made his way off of the bed. He went through a few things before slipping something into his front pocket and going over to Miranda. "I have a question." he sighed, taking her hand and gently pulling her off of the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:53 pm

"I can't answer questions, I'm too tired." Miranda sighed, looking back at the bed. She leaned back gently, squeezing his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 2:57 pm

"It won't take to long." Ryan smirked. He kneeled in front of her, with a quick motion had the ring's box in hand. "Will you marry me?" he asked, looking up and into her eyes, the box open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 3:03 pm

Miranda squealed, and hopped up and down, not saying anything. She held in a scream, afraid that if she opened her mouth it would come out. She nodded quickly, pursing her lips and blinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 3:12 pm

Ryan smiled and gently slipped the ring onto her finger. He stood straight and kissed her gently, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 3:17 pm

Miranda flexed her finger, and pushed her hands up his back to around his neck, pulling closer to him. She felt burning in her throat, like before, and sighed against his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 3:24 pm

Ryan pulled back to look at her eyes. "Go eat." he whispered, kissing the top of her head. He stepped back and away from her, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 3:29 pm

"It's not that I'm thirsty, it's that I can't cry." Miranda responded flatly, and rolled her eyes playfully. She ran back to Ryan, her arms around his back, not letting go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 3:35 pm

Ryan chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 3:38 pm

Miranda yawned, and looked up at Ryan, rubbing his neck, and running her fingers over his bite. She leaned onto him, still not letting go but slowly let her arms drop. She flopped on the bed, slinking under the covers, and looking up at Ryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted21st August 2008, 3:41 pm

Ryan kissed her quickly and got into the bed on the other side. "Go to sleep." he smirked, laying on top of the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next