Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:39 pm

Ryan laughed softly and nodded. "True." he said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:41 pm

"Intertwined." Miranda laughed, taking his hand and lacing their fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:43 pm

Ryan smiled and gently pulled her into his lap. He kissed her cheek, watching his family head inside. He had completely forgotten that it was storming outside, the lightning hitting one of a nearby trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:46 pm

Miranda leaned back, and yawned quietly. "Did you know, it's raining?" she laughed, watching the lightning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:48 pm

"Oh." Ryan laughed, finally noticing. The lightning struck the tree next to them, setting it on fire. Ryan sprung to his feet and jerked Miranda away from the fire, backing away and towards the house. Eyes frantic, fearful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:50 pm

"Don't worry." Miranda hushed, looking at the fire. "Put some water on it, and it'll go down." She sighed, going into the house. She looked around for a bucket, grabbing what she could. She filled it with water, not liking the sound it made. She headed back outside splashing it onto the fire. She cringed, and hurried back to Ryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:52 pm

"Not good with fire." Ryan said shaking his head quickly. He kept his arms tight around Miranda, eyes on the fading fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:53 pm

"I know that. But you lit some guy on fire, so calm down." Miranda replied, sighing. She rested her head on Ryan's shoulder, before dragging him into the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:55 pm

"That was for a purpose." Ryan shrugged, forcing his eyes away from the small blaze. He kissed Miranda gently, slowly pulled back and sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:58 pm

Miranda sat beside him, shrugging. "Different reason, but all you have to do is splash water. I'm no scientist, but I don't think it's that big of a deal." She said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 4:01 pm

"Hey a few people in my family were killed by fire." Ryan said simply. He shrugged it off, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 4:04 pm

"Oh." Miranda whispered, sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 4:08 pm

Ryan shrugged simply. He kissed her again, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 17 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17