Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted29th August 2008, 1:40 am

"Night? Day? I prefer night." Ryan shrugged, still stroking her cheek. He leaned back slightly. Wait why are we on the floor? He ignored the question, his focus going back to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted29th August 2008, 7:50 am

Miranda read the look on his face, and shrugged. "I really couldn't tell you." She laughed, looking at the floor, not far from beneath them. She sighed, and looked back up at Ryan, catching his hands with her own, and leaning into him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted1st September 2008, 4:33 pm

Ryan smiled, gently pulling her into his lap. He kissed the top of her head, letting his chin rest on the very top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted1st September 2008, 4:35 pm

Miranda yawned, and closed her eyes loosely, a smile on her face. She could feel his chin, and didn't move once. She had to admit, sitting with Ryan was better than on the floor. She smirked, and held still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted1st September 2008, 4:37 pm

Ryan stayed fully relaxed. He closed his eyes, content with her in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted1st September 2008, 4:39 pm

Miranda squirmed out of his lap, and sat beside him, yawning and leaning her head back against the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted1st September 2008, 4:41 pm

Ryan lifted her into his arms. He smiled down at her, carrying her into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted1st September 2008, 4:42 pm

Miranda rolled her eyes playfully, and squirmed away and into the bedroom. "I wasn't sleeping, I was thinking." She smirked, sitting on the end of the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted1st September 2008, 4:43 pm

"What were you thinking about then?" Ryan asked as he gently pushed her back to lay on the bed. He leaned over her, his hair falling into his face. With a smirk he leaned towards her, running his hands down to her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted1st September 2008, 4:45 pm

"Honestly, what do you think?" Miranda laughed, closing her eyes lightly. Without giving it another thought, she pushed the hair gently out of his face, biting her lip. "Oh, and I like this much better than you pinning me to the bed." She joked, rolling her eyes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted1st September 2008, 10:59 pm

"I love you too." Ryan laughed. He gently kissed her, intertwining their fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 3:47 pm

Miranda wiggled away from him, smirking. "No." She said simply, sitting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 3:49 pm

Ryan pouted at her, leaning back and away from her. He looked down sadly, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 3:51 pm

Miranda glanced at his face, and rolled her eyes playfully. "It's not the solution to everything." She smirked, and leaned against the wall, crossing her legs, and looking at Ryan carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:05 pm

Ryan pouted more. He sighed when it wasn't working, leaning back. With a yawn he closed his eyes, arms crossed across his chest, and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:07 pm

Miranda rolled her eyes, and got off the bed, slinking down the hallway. She shrugged into a light jacket, and slipped her shoes on, yawning and covering her mouth, and searching for the keys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:13 pm

Ryan grabbed the keys before she could get them. "Where ya going?" he smirked, sitting on the couch with the keys around his finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:14 pm

"Out." Miranda shrugged, walking to the back of the couch and leaning over him, trying to grab the keys. She sighed when she failed, and leaned back, crossing her arms. "Ryan." she replied, opening her hand for the keys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:16 pm

"Where's that?" Ryan yawned, twirled to keys around his finger. He leaned back to lay on the couch, looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:18 pm

"Where do you think?" Miranda asked, sighing, and keeping in a growl. She looked down at him, waiting, with her hand out. "For a walk?" She said, but more like a question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:20 pm

Ryan looked over her quickly. He grumbled under his breath, tossing the keys to her. "Go walk." was all he said as he stood, yawned, and walked to the bedroom. He slipped under the covers, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:22 pm

Miranda fumbled to catch them, holding them in her fingers. She headed for the door, and opened it, keeping it half way. "Love you!" She called, and waited for his reply, leaning her head against the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:24 pm

"Love you too." Ryan called back. "If you did love me you would tell me where you were going." he grumbled, so low only a vampire would hear. That's what he forgot. He glared quickly towards the door before turning his back to it and trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:28 pm

Miranda gripped her hands against the door, listening to what he said. She let the door slam, and turned around, walking back into the room. "You've got to be kidding me!" She snapped, standing at the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted2nd September 2008, 4:29 pm

"What?!" Ryan growled, his back to her. He shifted on his side, though he stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 10 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next