Evolvera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Welcome!!

Welcome to Evolvera, a friendly role play with many members from Horse Isles 1 & 2. We don't bite here, so if you stop by if you like and stick around a little while. The  overhaul is now officially complete and we are open for business, so feel free to join if you want. Don't feel awkward or anything, I know some people do, but we're not going eat you. =)

—Your Admin,
Emily ♥

EST. February 9, 2008

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Photobucket

Game Time
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SUMMER
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Unspoken Rules

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:27 pm

"That's why I don't get why he threw it at me." Miranda said, glancing back at Ryan. "Or why after I said I didn't want to either." She whispered, looking down. She nodded to Maria, dismissing herself basically, and heading back to where her and Ryan used to sit by the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:31 pm

"Go fix your marriage." Sam called as he waited at third base.

Ryan sighed softly and went after Miranda. "Hey. Sorry about that." he whispered, placing his arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:34 pm

Miranda shrugged his arm away, sitting down and kneeling by the water, looking down at it. She didn't respond, and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:37 pm

"You know I do stupid things. That was one of them. Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. But, I did want you to play." Ryan sighed, sitting beside her. "Probably not the best way." he added in a mumble, raising her chin with his thumb and kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:40 pm

Miranda pulled away, returning to her kneeling pose. "No it wasn't. And I didn't get it Ryan, if that had hit me, sure I'm a vampire but could you imagine the pain I still would have felt? You're a guy, I'm a girl do the math." She gritted her teeth, rubbing her arm out of an instant reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:43 pm

"I told you I know." Ryan snapped quietly. He turned his head away from her, staring down at the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:45 pm

"Don't start Ryan. Don't make a mess, and not clean it up." Miranda growled, standing up. She shuffled back to the house, sitting back in the grass, watching the rest of the family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:47 pm

Sam slowly walked over to Miranda. He sat next to her, looking out as Brandon annoyed Toni. "You OK?" he asked softly, taking a quick glance over at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:50 pm

"Yeah." Miranda nodded slowly, and glanced at Sam. She just wanted to push her head into his arm and close her eyes. She stared at the grass. "Fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:52 pm

"You sure?" Sam asked softly. He placed his hand on her shoulder, patting it once. "We all know he does really stupid things sometimes. He acts before he thinks." he whispered, removing his hand and placing it behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:55 pm

"One stupid thing after another though. Sam he just doesn't think period when he's in that state. My first reaction would be to scream at him, then we'd wind up losing the ring again." She growled gently, closing her eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:58 pm

"True, but just remember you love him." Sam whispered before getting to his feet. He walked over to Toni lifting her off of the ground and spinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 2:59 pm

Miranda nodded slowly, thinking about what he had said. "I guess." She sighed, and laid back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:02 pm

Ryan slowly walked to Miranda, sitting a few feet away from her. "Hey." he whispered, staring at the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:06 pm

"Hey." Miranda replied, looking up at the sky. She put her arms behind her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:08 pm

"How many times do I need to apologize?" Ryan groaned, scooting closer to her and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:14 pm

"Nevermind that. It's just the fact that you can't seem to help make trouble everytime." Miranda groaned back, and shut her eyes so she couldn't see him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:16 pm

Ryan sighed and laid back. He stared up at the sky, breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:20 pm

Miranda casually listened to his breathing, humming a slow tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:23 pm

Ryan sighed softly and stood. "I love you." he said down to her before walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:26 pm

"Mhmm." Miranda said simply, opening her eyes and leaned up to watch him leave. She stood up, brushing herself off. She sighed, thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:29 pm

Ryan sat at the trunk of a tree, watching his happy family. He sighed, just watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:31 pm

Miranda went after Ryan, sitting beside him. She watched his face, then moved her gaze over to the family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:34 pm

Ryan glanced over at her. He hesitantly put one arm around her, and kissing her cheek. "I love you." he whispered, looking at the family yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted11th September 2008, 3:37 pm

Miranda smiled slightly. "I love you too. Just it's really hard to understand eachother. Especially now that, we're getting married, and will probably live in vegas for the rest of our lives." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken Rules   The Unspoken Rules - Page 16 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken Rules
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next